Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Band Updates

For anyone who's interested in reading about reading, DON'T READ THIS.  I have many other posts about reading and responses.  This is for people who may have an interest in music. 
I've found out right now that a good percentage of the 8th grade in my school knows who I am and knows about my band.  If you don't, now you do.  Anyway, I've been hearing that people want to listen to my music.  None of it is posted anywhere yet, but I promise you this: WE DO HAVE SONGS.  All we have to do is record them.  All we need is a time and place.  Then, you out there who care may listen to as much of my band's music as you like.  

4 comments:

  1. stop being paranoid and post the songs!!! no ones gonna make fun of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want my website, its this:
    http://www.thefinalfrontier.weebly.com
    that's where the songs will be posted, and on facebook. I can't post the songs yet because I haven't completely recorded them all. I'll do that real soon, or try to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and man> KILL THE DONT READ THIS LINES!!!! they are totally unoriginal and overused. just get to the point!

    ReplyDelete