Did you read that title right, you think? And the answer is yes, you did. This entry has nothing to do with ELA or anything. It's just about what the title says: Death. Think. What is Death? Is it a shadowy figure in a dark cloak with a scythe that comes to you when you die? Or is it the actual thing that happens to tens of thousands of people daily? It can be used either way.
Another question: Why are we afraid of this thing called "Death"? What is there to be afraid of? Why are we afraid? Are we afraid of what will happen after we leave this world? What WILL happen to us when we leave? How do we know we're not dead right now and in the afterlife? Is death a being? Is it a thing? Is it a person? Is it the stereotypical dark figure we all think of when we think "Death"?
Here's a little activity for you: try and answer all of these questions. I bet you can't answer a single one correctly; and I bet that neither can I. We can only guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment